Twitter Feed

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Farm Dog



I call Tucker my guard dog because he never leaves my side.  He sleeps by my bed and follows me everywhere. Tucker keeps me company when I go out to the pet pen to feed the animals. He will walk the perimeter of the pen, keeping watch. I'd like to think he is watching for any potential dangers but In reality he is probably looking for someone/thing to play with. 

The rabbits have gotten used to him being around and a couple have even let him come close enough for a sniff inspection. Tucker is currently fascinated with the chickens. He's not really sure what to make of them but he knows he wants to give them kisses. Badly. Poor Tuck has to wait in the house while the chickens are out of the coop because they have made it pretty clear they do NOT want kisses.

At 13 Tuck is getting to be an old man but he still aspires to one day become a full time lap dog. At 45 pounds I don't see that happening but he can be my guard dog anytime!

1 comment:

  1. He's such a sweetie. Really surprised (not!) that the chicks aren't interested in Tucker kisses.

    ReplyDelete