Twitter Feed

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Duncan "Dunk-Punk"

 
We gave Duncan the nickname Dunk-Punk the day he came home with us and he has lived up to it ever since. I think he has rabbit ADHD. The recent infusion of testosterone in his little body has not helped any.  Duncan reached maturity about a month ago and went from pesky to aggressive. I have given more time-outs to this bunny then I have every given to my daughter.
 
 
 
Last week Duncan had his bunny berry removal surgery. To us the term bunny berries means bunny poop and bunny boy bits. I think you know which one I am referring to in this case. Duncan came through surgery like a champ with no complications. .

I decided to let Duncan out today for the first time in a week to stretch his legs. It didn't last long. He caused one fight, took a chunk of fur out of Angel and mounted his brother Charlie so back to the bunny condo he went. He is going to have to be exercised on his own for a month of two to let the testosterone leave his system.  He is definitely a punk but we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment